Want to reset the QuickBooks user password? Ask your admin to reset it for you or you can change it on your own with the help of admin login credentials.
- Open QuickBooks and login to the software with the help of admin user
- Select Company and then click on 'Set up Users and Password.'
- Choose 'Set up Users' and enter the Admin password again if asked for
- From the given Users list, opt for the User for which you want to change the password
- Create a new one and confirm the same
- After that click on Okay and save the changes
If you face any issues, then do get in touch with the professional experts at
quickbooks customer support number.
For More: -
quickbooks customer support phone number